Friday, April 3, 2009

Who knew

That babies could be so wonderfully funny, tender, and aggravating all at the same time. Here's a couple highlights:

We were sitting at the supper table and Mike burped. I know horror of horrors. Then Heidi did. We told Addie that it was her turn. She opened her mouth and waited for something to come out. When nothing was forthcoming she made her own fake burp. It was hysterical.

Addie likes ducks. Any shape or form. Heidi had purchased some marshmallow ducks for Addie. Well, she did not want to eat them, but she loved to play with them. After picking off their eyebrows of course. Well, over the course of her playing she starting picking at a ducks beak. It was made of hard sugar like the eyebrows. The beak started coming off so Addie stopped gave it a hug and then kissed it. She would not eat the ducks.

I have a willfully stubborn daughter. She'll look directly at you and do exactly what you ask her not too. Unfortunately this includes eating her vegetables. My mother has told me numerous times that she hopes I have a child just like me. She got her wish. I got my daughter. I think I came out on the better end of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment